This is my Journey





                       My Journey.....
For the last 12 years I have dedicated my life to the study and mastery of the mind, body and life itself. I've spent over 8 years working with 1,000's of individuals on enhancing the quality of their lives  and how to design their lives with intention. I have combined that experience, education and knowledge with my passion of helping others awaken, forge towards their mission and in the process empower them to start living life to the max with intention!

But lets go back to the very beginning...
Wow. What a journey it has been, but it’s certainly not over. I can tell you that I wasn’t always the person I am today nor did I have the mindset I do today. I literally was the complete opposite of who I am today. Let me take you inside my own Break Free Journey.

I was a small town kid. I grew up on a dairy Trade, went off to college in the north central Nigeria, I accepted my first job which was some hours away from home.
The fact was, I always had extreme drive and determination professionally (entrepreneurial spirit), but it was my personal life I lasted some years at that first job until I had enough. I wanted freedom and I wanted to be 100% in control of my destiny, my failures and/or success.My motivation and desire for success made me little by little stand on my own, and pursued what I dream.So I put in my 2 week notice and left. I took the leap and went out on my own to start my own personal training business. During all of this I was still pushing up my education career Instead what I found was my path, a path to awakening and breaking free.

This was the begining of my personal liberation. My personal journey of struggles, trials, tribulations and breakthroughs was why I created a program such as Explicit show with some creative individual and founded a lifestyle and art brand such as Hyper Media, Today, I am awake. I walk through life and experience life at an entirely new level. A level of grand appreciation,  if you've made it this far, I thank you! And to show my appreciation I want to pass along a gift. It's the story regarding the greatest fear in life and how I was able to overcome it , If we change a family we can change a community.

If we change a community we can change the world.
I believe that my past makes me who I am today and the future depends on my present life. Today I live a life of zero stress, worry or pain and it was my life journey that has gotten me to this point.
I urge you my co creative young people,
Live up too your dream,
Heal the past, live the present, and dream the future.... Together we will make mankind Great

Comments

  1. Woww
    This is really challenging
    I learn from your experience
    Am proud of you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Okene a town in Nigeria

Jude Okoye finally releases copy of contract with Cynthia Morgan