Nigeria Documentary and wedding photographer Ken Chucks


Welcome! I’m Ken Chucks of Hyper Photograph a Nigerian Documentary  and Wedding Photographer capturing natural and fun wedding photography across West Africa, and throughout the Africa
I love what I do and am passionate about bringing a relaxed and informal approach while creating beautiful, natural and vibrant images that have a touch of romance and lots of fun. If the thought of having to pose for endless photos is your idea of hell, then you are in the right place! I’m there to photograph the fun, laughter, emotion and beauty of your wedding day and create a relaxed atmosphere so you don’t even know you are having your photo taken…even when it’s time for photos of the two of you!
As well as capturing all the big events of the day, I’m always looking out for the small moments. Things that might not even be noticed, but will create the most amazing memory for you after the day.
Your wedding might take place in a stunning country house or a quirky barn. You may be planning a relaxed garden party affair or an elegant city wedding. Maybe it’s an intimate celebration with your closest loved ones, or it might be a big old party in a field with tipis. Whatever your plans I would love to hear all about them. I will happily travel to photograph your wedding, so why not tell me about your ideas for your wedding day, I’d be thrilled to be your wedding photographer!
Take your time and enjoy browsing through my blog, if you want to find out more…



























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Okene a town in Nigeria

This is my Journey

Jude Okoye finally releases copy of contract with Cynthia Morgan